This video ecourse will talk through the basics of starting a nonprofit in the state of Wisconsin. Attendees will learn about what you should be thinking about before you start a nonprofit and what you need to apply for 501(c)(3) status.
This course is for:
- Anyone curious about what the nonprofit startup process looks like
- Anyone curious about if starting a nonprofit makes sense for them
- Anyone curious about if starting a nonprofit is something they can do for themselves
During our time together, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss important things to consider and plan BEFORE deciding to start a nonprofit
- Identify 5 steps to take to apply for a nonprofit
- Gain access to credible links and resources for nonprofit startup research and application
- You'll also receive access to a resource guide with all of the links and documents we talk about and exclusive access to my Facebook group for nonprofit professionals
"The simplicity. Information that is usually buried in weird language and across different sites on the internet was presented in a way that was easily digestible."
- Tia Love-DeBenedetto
"Having a free 15 minute consultation after the meeting is an awesome idea. It allows attendees to use the information to ask questions more tailored to their individual need. It was a great experience for me."
- Jeanetta Jackson